The SIA has released new dates for the popular training course, ‘An Introduction to the Solvents Industry’, which has particular emphasis towards new entrants to the industry and those keen to learn more.
The course covers the following aspects;
- The history of solvents
- An introduction to Petrochemicals and Solvents
- Where solvents come from
- Types of solvents
- Choosing the right solvent
- Solvent end-uses and applications
- Safety, Health and Environment, legislation, SDS, CLP GHS, REACH
- Transport & packaging
- Introduction to Product Stewardship across the Supply Chain
- Interactive sessions
The price of this one-day course is just £199 per delegate for SIA members, or £275 per delegate for non-members and includes lunch and refreshments.
Wednesday 4th July 2018 – ‘An Introduction to the Solvents Industry’ – BCEC, Birmingham, UK.
Wednesday 21st November 2018 – ‘An Introduction to the Solvents Industry’ – Cefic, Brussels, Belgium. This event is in association with the European Solvents Industry Group (ESIG).
If you or your colleagues would like to attend or require further information, please contact Andrew Norman, General Secretary at email@example.com